This Day/Night Vision Color Bullet camera can incredibility see 50 feet in total darkness. It has 30 high power Long life luminary with special wavelength Infrared LED. It also meet the tough IP-66 water and dust proof standard for outdoor and indoor environment.This special IR Led board can void cross-voltage input error(positive and negative end reverse) during installation.
This camera employs 1/3" SONY SuperHAD CCD sensor and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) IC for image control. We guarantee this camera offers at least 10 times better image than those cheap CMOS on the market. It provides excellent day time color image and black/white night vision in total darkness. Built-in environment illumination detection and control circuit that can turn-on/off the infrared illuminant automatically.Feature:
* Base on the 1/3" SONY SuperHAD CCD sensor.
* Employs Digital Signal Processor (DSP) IC for image control.
* Total pixels of sensor: NTSC=270K / PAL=320K pixels.
* High sensitivity, low smear, excellent anti-blooming, and high S/N ratio.
* Supports functions: Auto Electronic Shutter (AES), Auto Gain Control (AGC), Auto White Balance (AWB).
* Economical solution, Includes Board Lens and furnished with mounting bracket.
* DC type power request, low power consumption.
* Built-in an infrared illuminant to assist for cameras in low illumination environment.
* Plug & Play. Installs easily and is suitable DIY (Do It by Yourself).
* Long life luminary with using special wavelength Infrared LED.
* Single power and signal connecting cable.
* Built-in environment illumination detection and control circuit that can turn-on/off the infrared illuminant automatically.
* Waterproofing criterion: IP-66.
* Product dimension: 3.25(L)x2.24(W)x2.24(H) Inches Specification:
|Video Output|| 1.0Vp-p composite, 75Ω|
|IR LED Control||Smart Light Control|
|D&N Filter Control||Built-in Auto IR Shifter|
|Power / Current Consumption||100mA - Max. 120mA|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ ~ 40℃ (14℉~104℉)|
|Dimension (mm)||112 (L) x 82 (W) x75 (H)|
|Pick-up Element||1/3" SONY Color Super HAD CCD image sensor|
|Number of Pixels||510(H) x 492(V) / 500(H) x 582(V) Resolution Standard 420/480 TV Lines|
|Min. Illumination||0.01Lux / F1.2 (IR LED OFF)|
|Effective Distance|| 20m ( Up to 65feet )|
|IR LED||30 units|
|S/N Rate|| More than 48dB (AGC off)|
|Lens Angle ||90degree|
|Electronic Shutter||1/60 (1/50) to 1/100,000 sec|